Who needs a prenuptial agreement – and what are the benefits of creating one?
We help families solve problems
I appreciate everything Mary Ann and her team have done for my children, and myself, which entailed so much. Everyone’s support was wonderful, and so needed, during such a brutal, emotional, and heartbreaking time. M.F.
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your representation. I can’t tell you how confident and comfortable I felt having you represent me and the peace of mind that brought was worth more than I could...
The day I walked into your office I did not believe that my life would take such a toil on my life, the fact and promise you made that you would never leave my side at any point even when...
Going through a divorce is an agonizing process, the emotional distress was overwhelming at times and the financial implications only exacerbated my anxiety. On top of that I had to hire a lawyer and hope that they would be professional,...
I want to give NM Custody & Divorce LLC a HUGE THANK YOU, for your professionalism, but most of all your patience and kindness. My experience with your firm was amazing start to finish, in such a difficult time in...
- Death & Divorce Part 3 – Lump-Sum Alimony and Attorney’s Fees September 25, 2017
- Death & Divorce Part 2 – Dying With a Will or Trust September 18, 2017
- Death & Divorce Part 1 – Dying Without a Will or Trust September 11, 2017
- What to Expect – Court Clinic August 31, 2016
- What to Expect – The First Meeting with Your Family Law Attorney February 25, 2015
- What to Expect – Going to Court February 25, 2015
- FAQs – Divorce & Legal Separation February 10, 2015
- FAQs – Just Got Served? February 10, 2015
- FAQs – Child Support February 10, 2015
- FAQs – Custody & Visitation in New Mexico February 10, 2015
- FAQs – Divorce & The Family Business February 9, 2015
- FAQs – Domestic Violence Restraining Orders February 6, 2015
- FAQs – Paternity Cases February 4, 2015
- How to Take a Screenshot February 2, 2015
- Facebook Privacy Safety January 30, 2015
- Getting Through the Holidays during Divorce – Part 1 (the Adults) November 24, 2014
- What to Expect – At Depositions November 13, 2014