Mediation, Collaborative Divorce, Litigation
- How should someone prepare for their day in court?
- What are the benefits of collaborative divorce – and should I consider using it?
- How is mediation different from settlement facilitation?
- If someone is served with a restraining order, what should they do to defend themselves?
- Who needs a prenuptial agreement – and what are the benefits of creating one?
- If someone just got served with divorce papers, what is the first thing they should do?
- What is the difference between divorce and legal separation in New Mexico?
Pre-Nuptial/ Post-Nuptial Agreements
- What happens to debts during divorce?
- How is property divided in New Mexico?
- What happens to a family business during and after divorce?
- Do I have to share all of my assets with my spouse?
- What advice would you give someone considering seeking visitation with their grandchild?
- What rights do grandparents have to their grandchildren?
- Under what circumstances can a grandparent get court-ordered visitation?
- Why do people approaching retirement – or who are actually retired – get divorced?
- What specific advice would you give someone considering divorce in their 60s or 70s?
- What makes “Divorce in the Golden Years” different from other divorces?